Bacon Slab Nachos
1. Preheat oven at 350°F.
2. Slice the bacon slab into small strip or cubes. Place onto a baking pan, cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
3. While the bacon lardons are cooking, combine the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
4. Combine the onions and lime juice together and marinate while the bacon cooks.
5. When the bacon is finished in the oven, transfer into a large skillet and crisp the lardons over medium-high heat for 10 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to remove the lardons from the skillet drippings and toss in the mixing bowl with the dry seasonings.
6. Place the chips on a serving platter and top with bacon, marinated onions, cheese and cilantro.
7. Garnish the nachos or serve the nachos with your favorite sour cream and salsa.