Wright® Brand Bacon Backyard Corn
Prep Time:10 mins
Cook Time:25 mins
Ready In:35 mins
- 8 slices Wright® Brand Naturally Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 1/4 cup chipotle peppers, canned, pureed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 corn ears, shucked
- Turn on your grill to a medium heat.
- Mix the chipotle peppers, honey and melted butter in a bowl to make a glaze.
- Cut the ears of corn in half. Wrap 1 slice of bacon around each corn half and secure the ends with toothpicks.
- Spray the grill with non-stick cooking spray. Roll the wrapped corn in the honey chipotle glaze and place them on the grill.
- Turn the corn every 1–2 minutes and occasionally baste with the remaining glaze until the corn is cooked and the bacon is crisp, 20–25 minutes.
- Remove from grill, season with salt to taste.