Cook Bacon the Wright Way
Chef, author and bacon expert, Kevin Gillespie shows you how to cook bacon the Wright Way.
1. First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. While the oven is warming up, place strips of Wright® Brand bacon directly on a cookie sheet. Give them a little breathing room. They shouldn’t touch.
3. Next, place the strips in the oven, allowing them to cook for 15-20 minutes, but start checking at 12. When they’re golden brown they’re ready to roll.
4. Then allow the strips to dry on a paper towel, drawing off any excess drippings.
5. Finally…enjoy. You’ve earned it. That’s Bacon the Wright Way™