Cook Bacon the Wright Way
1. First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. While the oven is warming up, place strips of Wright® Brand bacon directly on a cookie sheet. Give them a little breathing room. They shouldn’t touch.
3. Next, place the strips in the oven, allowing them to cook for 15-20 minutes, but start checking at 12. When they’re golden brown they’re ready to roll.
4. Then allow the strips to dry on a paper towel, drawing off any excess drippings.
5. Finally…enjoy. You’ve earned it. That’s Bacon the Wright Way™